Exterior:Satin Steel Metallic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Interior:Medium Ash Gray/Jet Black, Premium cloth seat trim
Engine:1.5L Turbo engine
Fuel Efficiency:26 CITY / 30 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Blind Spot Monitor
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Whether you are looking to get into a brand new or pre-owned vehicle, we can customize everything to fit into your budget and make it affordable for you. We specialize in financing. If you have perfect credit or are looking to establish or rebuild your credit, we will help you find the best financing rates possible. We have even have first time buyer programs! Even if this is you first vehicle, you can trust our team at Foster’s to help you find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs. We look forward to working with you!
Please call (888) 476-6169 if you have any questions!
- Active aero shutters
- Shutters close at higher speeds to help enhance aerodynamics
- Shutters re-open at lower speeds or when needed to help cool the engine compartment
- Active Noise Cancellation
System uses in-cabin microphones to distinguish unwanted powertrain noise and cancel it generating an opposite wave sound from the audio system's speakers.
- Body-color door handles
Includes Keyless Open access from any door.
- Windshield glass
Includes acoustic properties that help keep out traffic and road noises.
- Deep-tinted rear glass
On rear side windows and rear cargo windows.
- Automatic on/off headlamps
- Setting the control to "auto" turns on the headlamps to normal low-beam brightness, along with the taillamps, license plate lamp and other exterior lights
- When you shut off the ignition and exit the car, the lights remain lit as you walk away
- Headlamps will turn off automatically, after a set amount of time, to save battery life
- Automatic delay headlamps
- Set the exterior lamp control to turn on your headlamps automatically at dusk
- When you park and exit the vehicle, the automatic delay feature allows the headlamps to remain on to light your way
- Headlamps will turn off automatically, after a set amount of time, to save battery life
- HID headlamps
- Provide a bright, intense beam of light to helps you clearly see the road ahead
- Help improve down-the-road visibility in low-light conditions
- Body-color mirror caps
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors
- Power adjustments allow you to move both side mirrors with the touch of a button
- Both mirrors are heated and are activated when the rear defrost is engaged, helping to clear them of ice, snow and frost to help improve visibility
- Manual-folding feature lets you bring the mirrors in closer to the windows for enhanced maneuverability in tight spots
- Taillamps with LED signature lighting
- Provides bright, long lasting clearly visible light
- Help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 16" compact spare tire
- Tire, spare, T135/70R16 blackwall (STD) (Standard with (LYX) 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine only.)
- 17" all-season blackwall tires (FWD models)
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season blackwall (STD) (FWD models only.)
- 16" spare wheel
- 17" Silver painted aluminum wheels
Paired with 17" all-season blackwall tires.
- Wheels, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) Silver painted aluminum (STD) (Standard with (LYX) 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine only.)
- Power programmable rear liftgate
- Opens your rear liftgate area with the touch of a button
- Makes liftgate easier to reach and accommodates areas with low ceilings with programmable height setting
- Roof-mounted side rails
- Enhances the vehicle's versatility
- With the available cross rails, allows you to secure cargo directly to the top of your vehicle
- Compass display
Included in the Driver Information Center.
- Cruise control
- Maintain a steady speed while driving
- To enhance your safety, cruise control automatically disengages when the vehicle's traction control system needs to limit wheelspin on slippery surfaces or when the StabiliTrak® stability control system detects an oncoming skid
- Set and resume speed functions
- Power door locks
- Driver Information Center
- Vehicle Information Menu, including oil life, tire pressure in standard/metric units
- Trip Information Menu, including trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed
- Compass display1
- Front carpeted floor mats
- Rear carpeted floor mats
- 2-way adjustable front head restraints
- Keyless Open
- With the key fob in close proximity, simply lock or unlock your vehicle by pressing the button on any door handle
- Lockout protection helps you avoid locking keys in the vehicle
- Keyless Start
Starts your vehicle with the touch of a button, even when the fob remains securely in a pocket or purse.
- Driver seatback map pocket
- Front passenger seatback map pocket
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
Automatically adjusts the inside rearview mirror when it senses bright light from behind and reduces headlamp glare.
- 12-volt auxiliary cargo area power outlet
Located in rear cargo area.
- 12-volt auxiliary front power outlet
Located in front storage bin.
- Rear seat reminder
- Help to remind driver to check the back seat before leaving the vehicle
- Once vehicle is switched off, designed to sound five audible chimes and display a visual message within the Driver Information Center
- Active only once each time the vehicle is turned on and off, and would require re-activation on a second trip
- Remote panic alarm
Use to assist in an emergency situation or help in locating your vehicle.
- Rear seat release levers
Second row manual seat release levers located in the cargo area.
- 4-way manual front passenger seat adjuster
Allows you to manually adjust the seat forward and back, and up and down.
- Flat-fold rear seat with 60/40 split
- Convenient levers in the rear seat allow for a flat-fold
- When the seat is folded, allows for cargo items up to 8' in length1
- Includes a center armrest and recline feature
- Flat-folding passenger seatback
- Convenient lever allows for a flat-fold
- When both the passenger seat and rear seats are folded, allows for cargo items up to 8' in length1
- Features a protective seatback and sturdy map pockets
- 5-passenger seating
- Front bucket seats
- Seats, front bucket (STD)
- Humidity sensor
- Continuously reads the temperature and humidity inside the vehicle
- Knows when to adjust its airflow, heating and cooling to suit the driver's and passenger's individualized settings
- Steering wheel controls
Allow the driver to easily operate the audio system, phone interface, Driver Information Center and cruise controls.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Includes mounted controls for audio, phone interface, Driver Information Center and cruise controls.
- Theft-deterrent system
- The theft-deterrent system helps deter unauthorized entry, helping to protect your vehicle and its contents
- To help deter an attempted break-in, the horn will sound and exterior lights will flash
- Power windows with driver Express-Down/Up
- Power windows with front passenger Express-Down
- Power windows with rear Express-Down
- 8-way power driver seat adjuster
- Easy-to-reach controls for the driver seat offer 8 ways to customize comfort
- Move the seat forward and back, and up and down
- Tilt the seat cushion and seatback
- Also includes 2-way power lumbar
- Power driver lumbar control
The lumbar control extends and retracts the lumbar to provide lower back support.
- Remote Start
- Start your vehicle remotely and step into a comfortably warmed or cooled vehicle, depending on the weather and your preset
- If equipped, the heated seats will be activated
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Automatically maintains the selected temperature for both the driver and front passenger
- Sensors strategically located around the cabin constantly monitor interior conditions
- The system will cool or warm each zone automatically to keep it at the desired temperature
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
At the touch of a button you can warm the seat bottoms and seatbacks with multilevel temperature control.
- 120-volt power outlet
- Located in a convenient, easy-to-reach place on the rear of the center console
- Allows you to plug in or recharge electronics, such as laptops, cell phones and portable devices
- 4.2" multi-color driver information screen
- 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth® for phone and audio streaming
- Pair your mobile phone to your vehicle's infotainment system1
- Place and receive hands-free phone calls
- Store your phone's contact list in the system to place an outgoing call quickly using the touch-screen display or voice command system
- With streaming audio capability, you can listen to files stored on your phone or Bluetooth digital media device
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio delete
- USB dual charging-only ports (2), located in the rear of the center console
Includes 2 type-A ports1.
- USB data ports (2)
- Includes an auxiliary input jack located in the center stack storage area
- Includes one type-A and one type-C USB port1
- 8" diagonal GMC Infotainment System with Navigation
- GPS navigation system1
- 8” diagonal color multi-color touch-screen
- Bluetooth2 streaming audio for music and select phones
- Voice-activated technology for phone
- Features Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM capability for compatible phones
- Customize and manage entertainment and vehicle feature settings through the 8" touch-screen display
- Use, control and manage select smartphone apps through the Infotainment system
- SD Card Reader
Located within the front center storage bin.
- 3.47 rear axle ratio
- Axle, 3.47 final drive ratio (Standard with (LYX) 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine only.)
- High-performance brake lining
- Designed to limit noise transmission to the cabin as well as to provide good dust performance
- The FNC rotors are treated with a process that helps harden and strengthen the rotors and helps prevent corrosion to extend rotor life
- Electronic parking brake
- Takes the place of the manual foot actuated parking brake
- Activated by the simple touch of a button and can be operated even when the ignition is turned off
- Brake is automatically set if the system senses the vehicle is parked on a steep incline
- Electronic Precision Shift
An advanced button and switch based transmission interface that enables a spacious center console with side-by-side cup holders and pass-through storage below the center console.
- Stop/Start engine control system
- This fuel–saving technology works in heavy traffic and at red lights
- At complete stops when drivers keep their feet on the brake pedal, the engine shuts off
- When drivers remove their foot from the brake, the engine automatically restarts
- 1.5L Turbo engine
- Offers 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque
- 4-cylinder dual overhead cam design with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm) (STD)
- Single-outlet exhaust
- Gasoline E15 fuel
- MacPherson strut front suspension
The MacPherson strut front suspension delivers a perfectly connected, sophisticated ride.
- 4-link rear suspension
Helps minimize road irregularities, creating a smoother ride.
- 9-speed automatic transmission (1.5L Turbo engine)
- Electronically controlled transmission with overdrive and Driver Shift Control
- Smooth, effortless automatic shifting
- Passenger Sensing System
- Automatically switches the front passenger seat frontal air bag on or off1
- Air bag system
- Front air bags work with the safety belt system to help reduce the risk of injury to the driver and right-front passenger if involved in a moderate to severe frontal impact1
- Seat-mounted side-impact driver and front passenger air bags help reduce the risk of injuries for the driver and front seat passenger in side impacts1
- Head-curtain air bags help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to occupants seated in the outboard seating positions in side-impact collisions and rollovers1
- Passenger Sensing System automatically switches the front passenger seat frontal air bag on or off1
- C-Shaped LED Signature Lighting
Daytime Running Lamps help make it easier for other drivers to see the front of your vehicle during the day.
- GMC Connected Access capable
- Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Hill Descent Control
- Employs antilock braking while the vehicle is descending a steep incline in forward or reverse gear
- Helps driver maintain control of the vehicle without depressing the brake pedal
- Activated by pushing a button on the center console
- OnStar® & GMC Connected Services capable
- erms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Rear Vision Camera1
- Turns on automatically when the vehicle is shifted into reverse
- Displays a live image of the area behind the vehicle on the infotainment screen
- StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
- Automatically helps enhance control, particularly during emergency maneuvers, by adjusting the brakes and engine torque to keep you on your intended path
- Activates when vehicle sensors detect a difference between the driver's intended path and the direction the vehicle is actually traveling
- Teen Driver
- This configurable feature lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob to help encourage safe driving behavior
- It can limit certain vehicle features, and automatically turns on certain safety systems if vehicle is equipped
- An in-vehicle report card gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Monitors the pressure in each tire and alerts you if there is a low-pressure condition in one or more of the tires1
- Properly inflate tires to help optimize your vehicle’s ride, handling and efficiency
- Includes a manual learn feature for resetting it after a tire rotation or replacement
- Includes tire fill alert
- Rear Park Assist
- When driving in Reverse below 5 mph (8 km/h), provides distance-to-object alerts to help the driver park1
- Also helps the driver avoid crashing into nearby detected objects directly behind the vehicle during low-speed maneuvering
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert1
- Uses sensors to detect any traffic approaching the rear of the vehicle from its left or right
- Informs the driver of this rear cross traffic to help avoid a crash while backing up the vehicle
- Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen and issues 3 left/right pulses of the Safety Alert Seat to alert the driver
- Side Blind Spot Alert1
- Uses radar sensors on both sides of the vehicle to help warn the driver that a car is in the blind spot in the next lane, by illuminating a symbol in the outside rearview mirrors
- If turn signal activated in the direction of the detected vehicle, the symbol will flash to provide extra warning not to change lanes
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 419-871-3346 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.